ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
Speakers and poster presenters are encouraged to submit abstracts of their presentations. You must register before submitting an abstract or presenting a poster. Deadlines for abstract submission and Poster Blitz:
- October 3: Poster Abstract Submisison Deadline
- October 3: Invited speakers submit abstracts for online program
- October 5: Cutfoff for Poster Blitz
The user science poster session is a great time to share your latest research advances and find out what's new from other users. To advertise your poster during the poster blitz during the October 6 morning session, prepare a ~30-45 second pitch for your poster and send one PowerPoint slide via email to Bill 'PosterMeister" Schlotter before October 5. Be Creative!
The Poster Session & Reception will be held at 5 pm on Thursday, October 6. Posters will be assigned space on a 48" x 48" cork board on which diagrams, graphs, data, pictures and a small amount of text may be mounted (push pins will be provided; see poster schedule and preparation tips). Authors are responsible for taking down and retrieving their posters BEFORE 7 PM on Thursday, October 6.
- Click here for the list of submitted poster abstracts.
- Click here for the list of submitted speaker abstracts.
DIRECTIONS - Please read these directions before submitting an abstract:
- Abstracts must be submitted in .PDF format (Maximum File Size: 4 MB).
- Please save your file title as "LastName,FirstName,AbstractType." The four different abstract types are: Plenary, Invited, Oral, Poster.
- Abstracts are limited to 1 page and should be formatted based on the SSRL/LCLS Users' Meeting Abstract Template.
Abstract Submission Form: Abstract submission is no longer open.