Click on the following link to access the attendee/speaker registration website (hosted by Certain.com):
*Exhibitor Registration - please contact Cathy Knotts for more information on how to register online.
|TYPE OF REGISTRATION||Fee|
|General Attendee Registration||$200.00 USD|
|Student Attendee Presenting Poster||$0.00 USD|
|Invited Speakers or Organizers||$0.00 USD|
The general attendee registration fee is $200, which covers meeting logistics and light refreshments. The registraton fee is waived for students and postdocs who register to present a poster to communicate their latest research projects, advances or results.
The exhibitor registration fee is $1200 - $1500 depending on the location and size of your booth. Each exhibiting company will be allotted badges for up to three exhibitors. Exhibitor badges confer the same privileges as regular meeting attendees, including admission to all sessions, lunches and reception. Additional persons accompanying the exhibit must register separately as regular meeting participants.
Advance payment for registration fees is strongly encouraged and will save you time when you arrive at registration at the conference. You may pay by credit card (VISA or MasterCard only), check (drawn in US funds; payable to Stanford University), or cash at the on-site registration desk.
There will be no refunds processed after September 30, 2016. Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and sent via email to Meredith Noe. Please note there is a $35 processing fee for all refund requests.
- Please make check payable to: Stanford University
- Drawn in US funds
- Please send a copy of your registration receipt/invoice and your check to:
Cathy Knotts - LCLS/SSRL Users' Meeting
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
2575 Sand Hill Road M/S 69
Menlo Park, CA 94025
We accept VISA and MasterCard credit cards. To pay by credit card, select that option when registering and you will be given links to complete the transaction. If the name on the credit card is different than the participant's name, please indicate that in our payment form.
STAP Funds and SLAC Account
- Available to SLAC employees only.
- Print and complete the SLAC Registration Transfer Request Form (PDF).
- Please read and follow the directions on the form, including sending the completed request form to: SLAC Accounting (firstname.lastname@example.org) and cc: yourself and your supervisor.
- STAP/SLAC Account funds can only be used for your conference registration fee. They cannot be used for optional meals or social events.
- NOTE: If you're using STAP funds, your immediate supervisor must approve your conference attendance and payment.
- Available to Stanford University participants only.
- Print and complete the Stanford Registration Transfer Request Form (PDF).
- Send the completed request form to:
SSRL Business Office, Mail Stop 69