SLAC NATIONAL ACCELERATOR LABORATORY
7th Extremely Large Databases Conference
September 9-12, 2013
Stanford University, California, USA
Dates and locations:
- main program: Sept 10-11 CEMEX Auditorium
- tutorials: Sept 9 Gunn & McClelland
- invitational workshop: Sept 12 Gunn Bldg, Room 101
All rooms are part of the Knight Management Center, for directions see: directions.
In response to the exploding need for systems and tools capable of managing and analysing extremely large data sets, we are organizing the 7th
Extremely Large Database Conference. The main goals of the conference are:
- Encourage and accelerate the exchange of ideas between (a) users trying to build, manage and analyze extremely large data sets worldwide and (b) solution providers building data-intensive data management and analysis systems, including (but not limited to) databases
- Share lessons, trends, innovations, and challenges related to building extremely large data sets
- Facilitate the development and growth of practical technologies for extremely large data sets
- Strengthen and expand the XLDB community.
As in the past, this year XLDB conference will focus on practical solutions.
Jul 15:Lightning talks, posters, demos - submission deadline
Jul 31:Accepted lightning talks and posters announced
Aug 9:Hotel group rate block expires
Aug 10:Early registration closes / late registration opens
Sept 5:Online registration closes (end of day)
Sept 10-11:Main Program
Sept 12:Invitational Workshop