SSSEPB 2013 will take place at SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory.
2575 Sand Hill Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Access to SLAC is through a guard station. Bring your government-issued photo ID, such as driver's license or passport. Names of registered participants will be provided in advance to SLAC security.
- San Francisco International Airport - Approximately 24 miles from SLAC
- San Jose International Airport - Approximately 23 miles from SLAC
- Oakland International Airport - Approximately 33 miles from SLAC
- San Francisco Bay Area Map (pdf)
- Stanford/SLAC Local Campus Maps
- SSSEPB Map with Meeting Rooms Highlighted (pdf)
- San Francisco Airport Ground Transportation
- San Jose Airport Ground Transportation
- Oakland Airport Ground Transportation
Stanford Marguerite (free shuttle around Stanford)
- Marguerite Schedule
- SLAC schedule
- The "S" line goes direct to/from the Palo Alto train station to SLAC.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers discounted rates to SLAC employees and visitors that need to rent a car at SFO, SJC, or OAK airports for SLAC related business. To take advantage of this offer, please make your reservation using this Enterprise website link. You should check your institutional travel rental insurance policy to determine if you need to purchase additional insurance. Note: Other car rental companies may offer more competitive rates, so please be sure to check their websites to receive the best deal.