Each author will be assigned half of an 8' w x 4' h poster board on which diagrams, graphs, data, picture, and small amount of text may be mounted. Posters should be no larger than 40" x 40". You will be provided with removable adhesive to mount your papers to the board. No audio-visual equipment will be supplied. It is suggested that poster authors make preprints of their papers available to participants. The poster should be readable from a distance of a least 1.5 m (5 feet). Suggested sizes include: minimum graph size 25 cm (10”), section heading letter 1 cm (1/3”), and text and figure lettering not less than 0.5 cm (1/8”). Each author will be expected to remain with his/her poster presentation throughout the 60-minute poster session.
- DO use large, easy-to-read letters
- DO include a heading title, with Author(s) and Institution(s)
- DO include a brief abstract
- DO include clear figures and tables
- DO NOT simply post up typed pages from your paper
- DO NOT clutter poster with details
- Posters should be self-explanatory