CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE! (Registration is processed by Certain.com)
REGISTRATION OPENS ON DECEMBER 14, 2015 AND ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MAY 6, 2016.
NOTE: The conference registration fee covers the costs associated with the meeting space and morning and afternoon coffee breaks. Meals are not provided. The conference dinner is an optional social event with a social fee.
|TYPE OF REGISTRATION||early Fee (By APRIL 15)||late Fee (AFTER APRIL 15)|
|General Attendee Registration||$550.00 USD||$650.00 USD|
|Student Attendee Registration (Undergraduate/Graduate Level)||$275.00 USD||$325.00 USD|
|Conference Dinner on May 19, 2016 (Optional event; pre-registration required)||$40.00||$40.00|
|LCLS Tour on afternoon of May 18, 2016 (Optional event for conference attendees; pre-registration required)||Free - only 75 spots available|
Although payment will be accepted on-site, advance payment for registration is strongly encouraged and will save you time at registration on the first day of the conference. You may pay your balance due by Check (Payable to: Stanford University), Cash, or Credit Card (Visa or Master Card only) at the on-site registration desk.
There will be no refunds processed after Friday, April 29, 2016. Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and sent via email to Claudia Jordan. Please note there is a $35 processing fee for refund requests.
We accept VISA and MasterCard credit cards. To pay by credit card, please select that option when registering and you will be given links to complete the transaction.
If the name on the credit card is different than the participant’s name, please indicate that in our payment form or email Claudia Jordan with the information.
We accept payment by check (payable to Stanford University; drawn in US funds only). Once you've registered for the conference online, please mail your check, with a note stating what it covers (e.g. registration, dinner), to the following address:
c/o Claudia Jordan
615 Crothers Way
Encina Commons, Room 123
Stanford, CA 94305
- Available to SLAC employees only.
- Print and complete the SLAC Registration Transfer Request Form (Excel).
- Please read and follow the directions on the form, including sending the completed request form to: SLAC Accounting (email@example.com) and cc: yourself and your supervisor.
- STAP/SLAC Account funds can only be used for your conference registration fee. They cannot be used for optional meals or social events.
- NOTE: If you're using STAP funds, your immediate supervisor must approve your conference attendance and payment.