Abstract Submission Information
Submission of contributions to the conference will open on December 14, 2015 and end on February 26, 2016. To submit an abstract, please use the submission form below.
Please read these directions before submitting an abstract:
- Abstracts must be submitted in .PDF format (Maximum File Size: 4 MB).
- Please save your file title as "LastName,FirstName,AbstractType." The four different abstract types are: Plenary, Invited, Oral, Poster.
- Abstracts are limited to 1 page and should be formatted based on the HEDLA Abstract Template.
Abstract Submission Form: https://conf-slac.stanford.edu/hedla-2016/abstract-submission-form
List of Posters: https://conf-slac.stanford.edu/hedla-2016/sites/conf-slac.stanford.edu.hedla-2016/files/HEDLA_2016_postersFINAL.pdf
Poster sessions will take place on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday during the conference. Posters are to be mounted on the morning of your session so that conference attendees can visit them during the day.
You will be alloted a 4' x 4' (1.2 m x 1.2 m) space per poster with 2 posters mounted side by side on each tack board. Mounting material (push pins) will be provided.
Unfortunately, we cannot print posters for conference delegates. However, there are a number of printing companies with offices in Palo Alto that you can send a .PDF file to and have them print your poster for you to pick up when you arrive. Most will print within 3-5 days, so it is recommended to arrange printing in advance!
- Copy Factory - 3929 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306. Phone: (650) 856-2020.
- FedEx Office and Print Shop - 249 California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94306. Phone: (650) 328-3381.