Travel and Directions
The 2014 ESCC Meeting will take place in Kavli Auditorium (Building 51).
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
2575 Sand Hill Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Access to SLAC is through a guard station. Bring your government-issued photo ID, such as driver's license or passport. Names of registered participants will be provided in advance to SLAC security.
Rooms have been reserved at the Stanford Guest House for ESCC meeting attendees. You may contact the front desk, 24 hours a day at (650) 926-2800 or book online at http://guesthouse.stanford.edu/reservations. Please use the group code ESCC0214 in order to receive the correct rate and be included in the group block. The group room block will be held until January 25, 2014 so please make your reservation soon.
- San Francisco International Airport - Approximately 24 miles from SLAC
- San Jose International Airport - Approximately 23 miles from SLAC
- Oakland International Airport - Approximately 33 miles from SLAC
- San Francisco Airport Ground Transportation
- San Jose Airport Ground Transportation
- Oakland Airport Ground Transportation
Stanford Marguerite (free shuttle around Stanford)
Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers discounted rates to SLAC employees and visitors that need to rent a car at SFO, SJC, or OAK airports for SLAC related business. To take advantage of this offer, please make your reservation using this Enterprise website link. You should check your institutional travel rental insurance policy to determine if you need to purchase additional insurance. Note: Other car rental companies may offer more competitive rates, so please be sure to check their websites to receive the best deal.
The Stanford Guest House, located on the SLAC campus, has extended a special rate to ESCC 2014 attendees. Rooms at Stanford Guest House can reserved in ways:
- Phone: (650) 926-2800 (Available 24-7)
- Online: http://guesthouse.stanford.edu/reservations
**Please input the group code (ESCC0214) in order to receive the discounted rate.