Abstract Submission Information
Submission of contributions to the conference will open on March 3, 2016 and end on June 30, 2016. To submit an abstract, please use the submission form below.
Please read these directions before submitting an abstract:
- Abstracts must be submitted in .PDF format.
- Please save your file title as "LastName,FirstName,AbstractType." The three different abstract types are: Invited Talk, Consideration for a talk, Poster.
- Abstracts are limited to 1 page and should be formatted based on the BSR Abstract Template.
Abstract Submission closed on Friday, July 8, 2016.
BSR Abstract Booklet (PDF): Download the BSR 2016 Abstract Booklet here.
Poster sessions will take place on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday during the conference. Posters are to be mounted during lunch on the day you are presenting so that conference attendees can visit them throughout the afternoon.
You will be allotted a 4' x 4' (1.2 m x 1.2 m) space per poster with 2 posters mounted side by side on each tack board. Mounting material (push pins) will be provided.
Unfortunately, we cannot print posters for conference delegates. However, there are a number of printing companies with offices in Palo Alto that you can send a .PDF file to and have them print your poster for you to pick up when you arrive. Most will print within 3-5 days, so it is recommended to arrange printing in advance!
- Copy Factory - 3929 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306. Phone: (650) 856-2020.
- FedEx Office and Print Shop - 249 California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94306. Phone: (650) 328-3381.
List of Posters (Presentation Order; PDF): Download the BSR 2016 Poster Session list here (presentation order).
List of Posters (Alphabetical Order; PDF): Download the BSR 2016 Poster Session list here (alphabetical order).