Collaboration (TTC) Meeting
1-4 December 2015
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
Menlo Park, California
The mission of the TESLA Technology Collaboration is to advance SRF technology R&D and related accelerator studies across the broad diversity of scientific applications, and to keep open and provide a bridge for communication and sharing of ideas, developments, and testing across associated projects.
To this end the Collaboration supports and encourages free and open exchange of scientific and technical knowledge, expertise, engineering designs, and equipment. The TTC organizes regular collaboration meetings where new developments are reported, recent findings are discussed and technical issues are concluded. The next meeting will be hosted by SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, 1-4 December 2015.
1. Introduction and Welcome - Session Chair: Marc Ross (SLAC)
2. Plenary Talk 1, 2 and 3 - Session Chair: Paolo Pierini (INFN)
3. Plenary Talk 4, 5 and 6 - Session Chair: Eiji Kako (KEK)
4. Plenary Talk 7, 8 and Summary Talk WG1, WG2 - Session Chair: Wolf-Dietrich Moeller (DESY)
5. Summary Talk WG3, WG4 and TB, CB report, Closing - Session Chair: Marc Ross (SLAC)
Four working groups are prepared for this TTC meeting.
Please contact with WG conveners, if you have a presentation plan.
A. Romanenko (FNAL), F. Furuta (Cornell), K. Umemori (KEK)
D. Reschke (DESY), P. McIntosh (STFC), S. Bousson (IPN-ORSAY), J. Zhai (IHEP)
E. Harms (FNAL), H. Nakai (KEK), J. Preble (Jlab), S. Berry (CEA)
WG-4: FP Couplers and Tuners
Y. Pischalnikov (FNAL), R. Paparella (INFN), W. Kaabi (LAL), E. Montesinos (CERN)